Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Place

I woke up this morning after a week's vacation to realize that while I hadn't done much writing over the past week, I had done much soaking. As in soaking in the inspiration, the peace, the serenity, the goodness that comes with a venue I call, "My Happy Place."


Happy Places are so important for all of us, whether or not we realize it. Happy Places help us become who we are and who we should be. They keep us calm in the midst of personal hurricanes, and at least for me, they can lend guidance when I most need it. Happy Places can help us grow, heal, and just be.

What is your Happy Place? And what does it do for you?

Happy Writing!

~Christina

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I have a collection of happy places. One of mine is at a particular spot in John Bryant State Park here in Ohio and I was able to visit it yesterday. It filled my soul with joy and hopefully will invigorate my writing. Yay, Happy Places!!!

    ReplyDelete